Let's Talk Welcome to the Forum. Here you can browse current topics, communicate openly and ask those all-important questions about penis enlargement. If you want to participate, register for an account here and gain instant access. With Male Edge there are no taboos. Just straight talking.

View topic - Results

Post subject: Re: Results
PostPosted: Feb 27th, '10, 14:10 

hi everybody...
I've been using Male edge for 4 months and I proudly can say that it works... I've been wearing it 5 hours/average, some days for more than 12 hours, others less than 3...
I solved the problems with the subjection using humid tissues, but now I've also learned how to use the protection pad, and I also use a bandage or gauze to wrap the base of the pennis... changing it runs more confortable.

I've started with a pennis of 10cm length and 4cm in girth... and now I've 13'5 length and 5 girth in the base.

sorry for my english!

PostPosted: Jul 19th, '10, 22:42 

Hello all!!! so far i have been using my male edge for 3 weeks now and i am flying through the different lengths. I started on the second to last hole, and now three weeks later i am able to turn the connecter around and lower the rods all the way and start at that length now so i am really happy with my results so far. i cannot wait to see how big i can get. still waiting for my penis to become more straight though

PostPosted: Aug 5th, '10, 21:08 

I am seeing some results and I have been wearing my male edge for at least 12-18 hours a day 7 days a week for 5 weeks now. I am impressed with what I am seeing. I am also taking a multi vitamin and amino acids to help build the muscles and tissues a bit faster. I am almost ready to move my male edge up another notch, so far one per week!!!! :D :D :D

Post subject: Good Result within 4 weeks..
PostPosted: Sep 9th, '11, 05:20 

:D
Just wanna share with the whole world...
I am a Male Edge user, I bought the pro version.

I have a good result within 4 weeks.
I am very happy.

Thanks Male Edge
Thanks to Dana Life Team!

PostPosted: Dec 14th, '11, 09:22 

Hi to all of you out there,

I was wondering if this site is still used, cause the posts i'v been reading are a bit outdated, so why is no one talking about something so important to all of us, so please give us feedback.

rudie from holland