Let's Talk Welcome to the Forum. Here you can browse current topics, communicate openly and ask those all-important questions about penis enlargement. If you want to participate, register for an account here and gain instant access. With Male Edge there are no taboos. Just straight talking.

View topic - head goes cold?

Post subject: Re: head goes cold?
PostPosted: May 25th, '10, 10:53 

I would like to have an answer to that question too!!!

Post subject: Re: head goes cold? my response..
PostPosted: May 28th, '10, 17:41 

Hi,
as you have to get the strap tight to keep it from slipping(I found adhesive gauze way better than the foam tubing personally on the mael edge)take it off after an hour massage your dick or jelq whatever to get circulation back.

I have also got a pro extender(which uses a noose rather than a strap)and its the same, it needs to come off, as head goes blue or cold at some point.

I think no extender manufacturer will tell you this,but it appears quite normal,so obviously take heed of it and remove and circulate/rest and then put it back on again. A break will not matter...its total hours.
I keep it on for max 1.5 hours at a time,how anyone can do multiple hours at a time is beyond me-yikes.
Some people have a high pain threshold of course,but regardless if the glans is cold or blue-take a rest or you might do permanent damage!!
cheers and good luck.

PostPosted: Jan 10th, '11, 22:26 

I have the same problem, head goes cold and blue. Anyone can suggest how long is the safe period of time to stay in that way? I don't feel pain or anything, just afraid that it might do permanent damage. I have use the strap with gauze and pad to prevent slipping.

Cheers

PostPosted: Feb 7th, '11, 09:21 

I finally received feedback on solutions for this from the people at Male Edge.

They've added a new item called Cohesive Gause. This gives the band that you have to tighten around the cock something to hold on to, which means you don't have to fasten it as tightly.

I'm awaiting arrival of this, so I can start using the Male Edge device again. I stopped for fear of doing serious damage.

I hope this solves the issue.

PostPosted: Jun 29th, '11, 15:04 

Yeah same problem here with the lack of blood to the head, have tried a bandage but obviously not enough, so going to try a wider one.

PostPosted: Nov 6th, '11, 07:04 

If you're getting cold head, you're doing something wrong and your body is telling you to stop it. First check that the strap isn't so tight that you've successful restricted blood flow. Yes the strap should be secure but it should not be too tight that it prevents blood flow. If you have to clamp down the strap to keep it on then you probably need to adjust the length of your device until you grow into the setting that you're prematurely trying to use. Good things come to those who wait & haste always creates unnecessary problems. Massaging the head for a few seconds to aid circulation after an hour of use is also a good idea. Remember that the body doesn't like changes, it has to be persuaded to change and that takes time.