Let's Talk Welcome to the Forum. Here you can browse current topics, communicate openly and ask those all-important questions about penis enlargement. If you want to participate, register for an account here and gain instant access. With Male Edge there are no taboos. Just straight talking.

View topic - I'll start then!

Post subject: Re: I'll start then!
PostPosted: May 11th, '10, 09:54 

aberry wrote:
7cm flaccid and 14cm erect for me.

Anyone got any results yet?

Been using mine for a few days now but its hard to get it comfortable without slipping out of the thing unless I strap in really tight...anyone else got the same issue? :shock:

Yes I have the same problem I used the soft pad but it was stopping the blood to the head of the penis I then used the gauze this was fine but could not tighten the band tight enough and it kept slipping of

PostPosted: May 11th, '10, 13:26 

I've been using the Male edge for around 6 months now, although I had breaks of a few weeks throughout the period. Didn't measure when I started and yes I know I should have :o

I am seeing improvements: I'm now 18cm flacid with a 16cm girth. Wearing the Male Edge I'm stretched to 23cm.

I agree that the thing is damn uncomfortable by itself and I use a length of crepe bandage wrapped tightly behind the head which allows to to wear it comfortably for an hour & a half. After that I need a break.
Happy stretching :D

PostPosted: May 14th, '10, 01:45 

Hi am 8cm Flacid and 14cm errect.=3.2 inches flacid and 5.5 inches errect
this is day one. I don't know about the tension bit just glad I got it to stay on.

Post subject: 3rd week 44 hours following the maleedge program
PostPosted: May 27th, '10, 22:46 

I spent ages researching PE, before getting started with the MaleEdge and I'm convinced it is by far the best product on the market, if a bit poorly understood and marketed. This is a mechanical device and in that respect (plastic included) it's loads better, with some genuine smart features.

Jes might consider offering an alternate noose fitting for those who prefer it. Bandages, the kind used for creating a sling for a broken arm, except narrow, seem to be the best way of creating a cushion for the straps. The bandage protects against all kind of problems, like slippage, pinching the skin, indentations as well as providing some relief from the restricted blood supply to the head.

After only 40 hours I'm not expecting anything significant in terms gains, but am pleased to say I'm now getting harder, more upright and more sensitive erections. This alone has made the journey so far worth it.

Started EL=6" EG=5.5" FL=4" FG=4.5"
I think overall an important measurement is erect volume = 14.44 cubic inches

If I get the advertised 19% girth and 29% Length gains, then my volume will go up to about 24 cubic inches.
wow!

PostPosted: Jul 12th, '10, 13:59 

OK I am starting four weeks ago with 18,0 cm length erect; 13,5 cm grith erect and 12,4 cm length flaccid; 11,4 cm grith flaccid

PostPosted: Jul 21st, '10, 18:13 

been using the male edge for 2 1/2 weeks now and seeing some really great improvements i have been using it for 15 or more hours a day! when i ever measure my penis i will post the gains and i am seeing them this early

Post subject: New guy here!
PostPosted: Nov 12th, '10, 02:46 

Hey, I got the Male Edge 3 days ago. I've only used it for 8 hours, using 1200g. That was really challenging, figuring out how the damn tension rods work. I eventually figured it out after a few hours, and with the help of the gauze, I've been wearing it comfortably. They should really provide better instructions, like with real pictures step-by-step.

Anyway, my stats to start with are: Flaccid length 8cm; Erect length 13,5cm. I don't know my girth 'cause I lost my soft measuring tape and I haven't bought a new one yet :P

I'll get back to everyone here once I get some results (or not..)

PostPosted: Feb 17th, '11, 13:37 

17th Feb 2011. Male edge arrived today measured in at 6cm flaccid. Had the worlds hardest job getting the thing to fit - even wondered if I was too small for a penis enlarger!! considered surgery/suicide but then managed to get 'trussed-up'. Wore the unit for an hour as recommended - head lost circulation about 30mins in but stuck with it. I accept the 'no pain - no gain' theory but this is my fella!! Will keep it up for now but I'm not overly convinced!!.... Yet!!

PostPosted: Jun 21st, '11, 23:01 

Started a week ago, FL 6cm, FG 4cm, EL 12cm, EG 5cm. About 14 hours total so far.

Getting the bugger to fit comfortably without slipping is a challenge - the gauze seems to work better than the foam but I can only wear it for up to an hour before things start to get really sore :cry: !

That having been said, I walked the dog with it on today, and it was probably only due to me being self conscious that I knew it was there!

I'll report back in another three weeks to let you know if there's any improvement (nothing so far)....